WHY I WANT NYSC SCRAPPED FROM THE CRITERIA FOR DSSC



  I am graduating this year and I want to join the air force very soon, I have never been so excited to work anywhere than the military, but I any time I remember that I am required to come with a National Youth Service Corps certificate as a requirement I get sad, I am not yet 30, neither I have served in the force before, so I can’t be exempted.
I think it is no need and actually a waste of time for one to go through National Youth Service Corps before applying for direct short service commission in the military for the following reasons;
In the National Youth Service Corps statement, it is said that it is done for national integration and as well to serve our father’s land. However, I see this as a repetition of service because in the military we get more nationally integrated than in the National Youth Service Corps; military cadets are trained to work as one and also see their selves as brothers; this level of brotherhood and integration can-not be found even in the National Youth Service Corps camp. More so, a military personnel core value is to serve his/her father land, even with his life, so why would I need the National Youth Service Corps if am going to get all these fully in the military camp.
Finally, this applies to every graduate in the country, time that someone will use to do something useful in his or her life is wasted for a year earning peanuts which can-not even feed a corper for a month talk more of paying for an accommodation. I mean after graduation one is supposed to plan is life well than waste a year suffering and collecting peanuts all in the name of national integration, even our president Muhammadu Buhari knows that this National Youth Service Corps is just done to fill full all righteousness and give room for the siphoning of money. They said it is done to promote national integration but it is no longer working, they are just going there to waste Nigerians time. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY LIFE IN COMMAND DAY SECONDARY SCHOOL

OSAMCA03' REUNIOUN!!!